In this tutorial, we learn how to reboot your iPod Touch or iPhone. First, you will turn your phone off completely. After this, you will turn on iTunes on your computer. Then, you will connect your USB cable to your phone from your computer. Now, connect your USB cable while you are holding the home button on your phone The Apple logo will come up and then you will hear a noise on your computer. From here, click on the iPod connection link that shows up on your computer. Then, your iPod will be connected and it will be completely rebooted!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades