In this tutorial, we learn how to reboot your iPod Touch fast. First, hold the power and the home button at the same time for ten seconds, then release the power button and continue to hold the home button for eight more seconds. Next, open up iTunes and look at your iPod to make sure it's in DFU mode. Make sure your iPod is connected via USB to your computer, then it will pop up an alert that your iPod is in recovery mode. Exit this pop up and then exit iTunes. From here, download 1click Boot from this website: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdgmdn5r03. You will get six files when you download this. After this, you will open up the program and then follow the directions as you re-start your iPod and it re-boots!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades