This instructional video shows you how to reboot your iPod Touch 2G after shut down. First shut down the device and plug it to a computer via USB. Use the links in the description if you have the newest version of OS X. Put the device in to DFU mode by holding the home and power key for 10 seconds, letting go of the power key keep holding the home key. Download the RSlite folder from the link in the description. Open the terminal, change the directory to the Rslite folder and type the code required. click OK and close itunes when it pops up. Type the additional code to the terminal following the instructions closely and wait for your device to reboot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades