Whether you have YouTube favorites or want to keep track of your own uploads on the run, check out this video and learn how to put YouTube videos onto your iPod or iPhone. This video will explain how to use a free program called KeepVid that you can download online and use to rip videos and save them anywhere. This is useful if you are interested in offline viewing, or saving your best clips.
This process is quick and very easy and this video will take you through all of the steps you need to get it done right.
KeepVid download link.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades