In this video, we learn how to put videos on your iPod touch using KeepVid software. First, go online to KeepVid, then download and install this to our computer. After you do this, connect your device to your computer and open up iTunes. Now, go to the movies section of iTunes and drag your video into the movie section from your desktop. Now, the software will process and you will be bale to rename it. After this, sync your iPod with your iTunes and you will be able to access the movie right from your device in just a few quick minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades