In this tutorial, we learn how to put music on your iPod through iTunes. First, go to iTunes on your computer and then plug your iPod into your computer. Next, you will be able to import any new music into your iTunes account. From here, you can drag the music you want from your computer into the folder that has your iPod on it. When you have finished putting in all your music, you will simply sync your computer and device. When it's finished downloading, you can unplug your iPod from your computer and listen to your music, enjoy listening!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades