In order to put music on your iPod, you will need the following: a CD, a USB, an iPod, and iTunes. Place your CD in the CD drive of your computer. Select "Yes", when it gives you the option to import your music into your iTunes library. You will be able to see it importuning the tunes into your library. If you haven't downloaded iTunes already. You'll need to download it from the Apple website first. When the CD has completely downloaded, click on your iPod. Click on Sync. This will sync the songs from the CD onto your iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades