In this tutorial, we learn how to put music onto any iPod using the iTunes application. First, plug in your iPod to your computer via the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on your computer and find your music library. After this, you will find the songs that you want to put on your iPod and drag them to the file that has your iPod. If you want to transfer it all, just click the sync button on the bottom of the page. This will put everything you have downloaded to your iPod. When finished, you can unplug your device and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades