In this tutorial, we learn how to put music on an iPod shuffle using iTunes music. First, open up iTunes on your computer and then connect your iPod to your computer via the USB cable. From here, you will see the summary information about your iPod and other tabs at the top of the screen. From here, you will be able to manage your music that you already have on your computer. You can now select the music that you want to transfer, then drag it over to your iPod. After this loads, you will be able to disconnect your iPod and listen to your music on your shuffle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades