CadNYC demonstrates how to open the Nike iPod sensor casing. Replacing the iPod Nike sensor battery is easy and low cost with a few simple steps. First, place the sensor in a vice clamp and saw off the casing using a very thin hacksaw blade. then, open up the sensor compartment to have access to the battery. You can now remove the battery and replace it with another battery which will cost about two dollars. After you replace the Nike iPod sensor battery, use a strong adhesive to glue the cover back on the battery holder. Your sensor is now ready to be used and enjoyed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades