In this how to video, you will learn how open an iPod classic. Notice that the sides of the interior of the bottom case have tabs. There are metal locking clips at the bottom of these. The plastic clips on the front cover engage these to lock the cover into place. This means you will need a pry tool in order to remove the cover. First, you will need to use the pry tool and insert it into the side of the device. Try to get under the clip and pry it from the front base plate. Work around the side to the next tab. Once all the clips are dislodged, you will be able to open the device by prying it carefully with the tool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades