In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to transfer music from an iPod to a computer with using any software. Begin by plugging the iPod device into the computer. Then go to My Computer and open the Folder Options. under the View tab, check "Show hidden files, folders and drives". Now open the iPod device's drive. Click on iPod Control, select Music and copy all the files located in that folder. Those files are the music files, but they do not display the music names. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device and would like to learn how to transfer music from their iPod to their computer because they have lost or accidentally deleted the music files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades