Make your old iPod Video look like the new iPod Classic. This is a tutorial on how to change your iPod Video (5G/5.5G) to a iPod Classic interface. Your iPod must have the 1.2.1 firmware or lower. But don't worry you can downgrade your 1.2.3 by writing The Ultimate Background Hack 1.2.2 You get the background hack and it downgrades your iPod to 1.2.2. You can use any other custom firmware. Watch this video iPod tutorial and learn how to modify an iPod Video to use the iPod Classic interface.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades