Check out this video tutorial on how to make free phone calls from your iPod Touch or iPhone to any other phone out there. You will be using a free application from the iTunes App Store called Fring. This allows you to make VOIP phone calls.
Here's how to do it:
1) Download Fring from the iTunes App Store.
2) Sync it to your device.
3) Go to voipstunt.com, then click on the download tab. Click "Download voip stunt."
4) Wait for it to download and then click on the setup voipstunt desktop icon.
5) Download the program.
6) Click on the new Voip Stunt desktop icon, click new user, and fill out all of the required information.
7) Go to the fring app on your device.
8) Click add ons.
9) Click SIP from the list.
10) Now click on the Voip Stunt button.
11) Enter the log on info in (you use the same info you used when you installed Voip Stunt on your computer).
12) Log in (if successful, you should have a check mark near the SIP icon).
13) Hit dialer.
14) Now enter a phone number. Be sure if you live in the US, you include 1 and then the area code before the actual #.
**This only works if you have an Apple iPhone or 2G iPod Touch**
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades