In this Electronics video tutorial you will learn how to jailbreak an iPod Touch running firmware v. 3.0. First open up iTunes, right click and select back up. It is better to back up first so that you don't lose any important data in case something goes wrong. Now hold both buttons at the bottom for about 10 seconds and release them when a blank screen comes up. Now the iPod goes in to recovery mode and you got to restore it before you can use it with iTunes. Click OK and then click Shift+Restore if you are on Windows. Then click on Firmware 3.0. The software will then be extracted. Watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades