This is a guided video tutorial on how to install Rockbox onto your Apple iPod. In case you don't know what Rockbox is... it's a program for your iPod that you can play games, programs, Game Boy games, and more!
So, if you want to learn how to install Rockbox onto your Apple iPod, just follow the instructions step-by-step, pause when you need to, and have fun!
Also, put your iPod in Disc Mode before plugging it in to your computer. To put it into Disc Mode, hold Menu + Select, wait until the screen goes black, then hold Select + Play and wait for your iPod to say Disc Mode.
The second video will show you how to get Game Boy Color video games working on your iPod, not to mention Doom and iBoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades