Earbuds have always been a problem for me. Maybe I have abnormally shaped ears, but when I go running, my iPod Shuffle earbuds are a chronic distraction, always popping out. With the iPod Shuffle, you're bound by the Apple brand earbuds, as the controls are on the headphones rather than the device itself. Damn you, Apple.
As shown above, there is a solution, for even the Apple-bound, such as myself. Collin of MAKE Magazine demonstrates:
First, order Collin's recommended DIY custom-mold earplug kit available for around 15 bucks. Then, select your earbuds of choice. Next, watch the HowTo video below, or click through for step-by-step instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades