In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make iPods go in disk mode and to stay in disk mode. This is a new technique on how to get and stay in disk mode so viewers can restore their iPod to factory settings and get it working again. Viewers will need an iPod charger adapter. To go into disk mode, viewers need to hold the center and Menu button the same time. Once the apple icon appears, viewers immediately need to hold the center and play button. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod a problem with their iPod and would like to restore it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades