In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix a frozen iPod Nano 4th generation. This technique can be used for any other iPod Nano model or iPod Classic. This method is very simple, fast and easy to do. This video is very basic and only lasts for 17 seconds. To fix the frozen iPod, simply hold the Menu button and center button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device and would like to learn how to fix it because it won't turn on or it's frozen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades