In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix the Wi-Fi problem on an iPod Touch or iPhone. Begin by clicking on Settings and select General. Then scroll down to click on General and select Reset Network Settings. When a confirmation window pops up, click on "Reset Network Settings". The iPod device will then reboot. Now click on Settings and select Wi-Fi. Then select a network to connect to. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPhone or iPod Touch, and would like to learn how to fix the wireless connection problem to have better network connection.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades