In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to reset a frozen iPod Touch after jailbreaking. iPod Touch is a portable media player, personal digital assistant, and Wi-Fi mobile platform. Begin by holding in the Sleep and Home button at the same time. Hold it until a black screen appears. After it appears, let go of the buttons immediately. Now connect you iPod Touch to your computer. Then open i-Tunes and Restore the iPod Touch. Now users are able to try to jailbreak their iPod Touch once again. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod Touch and would like to learn how to fix it from freezing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades