This video shows us how to fix an iPod that is displaying a folder icon and exclamation mark warning and does not function. The first thing you will need is obviously the iPod, typically the 1st Generation to 5th generation iPod. The second thing you will need is your sync cable, and also a wall charger. The first thing you have to do with the iPod is to reset the iPod by holding down the center button and at the same time hold down the menu button. After a few seconds without letting go the iPod will power off. now hold down the select button and the play button at the same time. After a few seconds the Apple logo should power on and the log will blink. You will then see the disk mode screen. Once this screen appears plug the iPod into the wall charger. The next step is to take the iPod and the USB cable and connect it and iTunes should automatically load. Once iTunes is loaded you should see the iPod listed and click on the iPod in iTunes. Finally click on the Restore tab and it should take a minute or two to restore. Once it is restored disconnect the iPod from the computer and plug it into the wall charger. Once the meter is fully restored when plugged in you should see the standard iPod screens and your system has been restored.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades