In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix an iPod with corrupted files on a Windows PC. To fix the corrupted files on an iPod, users will be resetting their iPod. Begin by holding the center and Menu button for about 10 seconds until the screen on the iPod turns black. Then immediately hold the center and Play/Pause button until a check mark appears on the screen. To prevent an iPod from getting corrupted files, do not disconnect an iPod when it is connected to the computer. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod and would like to learn how to fix it because it has corrupted files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades