Look at the Main Menu on our screen. If the Icons on the screen do not respond to your commands, it means that the system is corrupted. To fix this problem, hold and press down the Power and Menu button at the same time for about 6-8 seconds or until you see a black and white Apple logo right on the middle of the screen; after the icons disappear. This means that your system is rebooting without losing any of your original data. This ensures the system functioning properly again as soon as your icons are back on the screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades