This video describes the procedure of how to unfreeze, or reboot, an iPod Nano or classic. When an iPod of the Nano or classic design is frozen (not in temperature), and has a stuck screen, the procedure of how to unfreeze the iPod Nano or classic requires the user to press down the middle button of the iPod interface, and the menu button of the iPod. Keep the buttons depressed for the duration of approximately eight seconds until the frozen screen goes away, and is replaced with the Apple logo. Wait for the reboot process, when it is concluded the iPod will then return to its main menu screen and it will be unstuck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades