In this video, we learn how to fix a frozen iPod. This is for when you are getting a "do not disconnect" message from your iPod while using iTunes or any other program with your iPod. To do this, you need to hold down the top of the wheel and the middle of the wheel simultaneously. Do this for several seconds, then the Apple logo will show up on the screen. Now the device will release your computer from being in a frozen state. Quickly remove the USB cord from your computer when the Apple logo shows up, then you will be able to reconnect and resume what you were doing before.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades