In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fix a frozen iPod or an iPod with water damage. Begin by shifting the iPod into hold mode. Then push back the hold switch. Now hold the center and menu button until the apple logo appears. To take care of water damage, put the iPod in a bag of rice for about 1 day or as much time needed until the water is completely gone. This can also be done with other water damaged electronics. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod and want to learn how to fix it from freezing and water damage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades