In this tutorial video, hosted by harrymedan, you will learn how to fix a broken or nonfunctional select button on your iPod, as well as the common causes of the select button no longer working. According to the host this problem is usually caused by the battery in the iPod itself. He suggests opening up the back of the iPod and replacing the old battery, which is usually swollen from being charged so many times, and puts pressure on the select button causing it to become inoperable. If you are not sure how to do this, he offers a tutorial on how to open the iPod case and replace the battery as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades