This video is a tutorial on how to easily reset your iPod Touch. The child in the video states that occasionally the iPod Touch will freeze and that he will show you how to easily reset it. First, hold the top left corner of the iPod Touch as though you were turning it off. Second, once you see the power bar on the screen, press and hold the home button. When you see the Apple logo, you can let go. This will reset your iPod Touch back to the condition it was in before it froze while you were using it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades