Watch this step by step tutorial how to easily reset an iPod Nano. Toggle the hold switch a few times. Turn off hold switch. Hold down the Menu and Select buttons at the same time. Wait 8 to 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears. Repeat steps 1-3 if necessary. This also works on all 4th and 5th Generation iPods, as well as others. The device should restart after about 6-10 seconds. Also works on the latest 4th generation iPod Nano.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades