In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to download music from Limewire to iTunes to be able to sync it into their iPod device. This task is very easy, fast and simple to do. Begin by opening the Limewire and iTunes program. Then download the desired song(s). Now go to the Limewire library by clicking on the Library tab. Then simply highlight the song(s) and drag it into the iTunes library. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device, and would like to learn how to get free music by importing from Limewire.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades