Is the battery life on your Ipod diminishing? Watch this video as the folks at Repairs Universe show you how to replace the battery on your 1st generation Ipod. First you need some tools to pry open your Ipod. Flathead screwdrivers and razors work well. Take the razor and slowly inch your way around the opening to pry it open. Then take off the back cover. The battery is black and has a serial number and the Apple symbol on it. Don't confuse this with your hard drive. Watch the video for the rest of the instructions to get your Ipod back up to working speed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades