In this how-to video, you will learn now to dismantle an iPod Nano 3rd Generation. First, run a plastic tool on both sides of the device. Once this is done, remove the back cover with your fingers. Next, unscrew the six screws on the circuit board. Store them in a place where they will not be lost. Next, remove the click wheel ribbon cable from the jaw connector. Lift the jaw connector with the tool and use a pair of tweezers to gently remove the cable from the jaw. Next, remove the small metal clips near the head phone jack. Now you can remove the motherboard from the iPod. Turn it over and release the jaw clip to remove the screen. Your device is now dismantled. This video shows you how easy it is to dismantle this device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades