If you haven't bought one of the new Apple iPod's, you're probably pretty attached to your old one then. Like the iPod Mini. Compared to today's small iPods, it's a clunker, but to you, it's your baby. So if it ever needs fixed, you should do it yourself. See how to disassemble the iPod Mini, 2nd Generation.
PowerBook Medic is the ultimate resource for Mac computers and electronics repair. They have helpful tutorials on most Apple products including the MacBook, MacBook Pro, PowerBook, iBook, iPhone, iPod, and more, covering topics from disassemblies, to RAM upgrades, to replacement hard drives.
Disassemble a 2nd Generation Apple iPod Mini
In this PowerBook Medic video tutorial, learn how to disassemble a 2nd Generation Apple iPod Mini (A1051). See how to take it apart, including the LCD, hard drive, and clickwheel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades