Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to take apart and put together the iPod Shuffle. First, you'll want to remove the control button. You can do this with a box knife or an exacto knife. Next, you'll want to take out the on and off button. Remove the USB case next. The case is glued onto the iPod, so you'll want to use the knife again to slice and wedge it apart. If your shuffle stops working, most likely the problem is due to a blown LED, a loose connection, or something simple like that. Lastly, you'll want to extract the circuit board. You can perform this task by using a ball point pen. To reassemble the iPod Shuffle, merely go perform this process backwards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades