Learn how to delete photos from an iPod Touch, iPod, iPhone, or any kind of iTouch. The trick is to hook it up to your Windows PC or Mac and use iTunes to sync with it. You'll then be able to go to the photos tab to remove specific photos from your iPod/iTouch device.
On on iTouch, iPod Touch, or iPhone, you can also delete specific photos by opening the Photos app, tapping the photo you want to delete, and then tapping the trash can icon in the lower-right of the screen. That's probably the easiest way to delete photos from an iPod Touch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades