In this video you will learn how to delete apps off of your iPod Touch or iPhone. All you need to do is press select the app you wish to delete. And instead of tapping it you hold your finger until the X pops up on the top left corner of each of the apps. Then simply press on the X and it will bring up a menu asking whether or not you would like to delete the app. Then all you will need to do is either choose yes or no. Then there you have it you have successfully removed the desired app.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades