In order to delete an application, or App, in your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch device, go to the home screen, where all of your apps are displayed together. Each app icon visible here is a button. Press and hold the button for any app until all the apps start wiggling. Once the apps are wiggling, an X will appear next to any app that can be deleted (some apps, like proprietary Apple software, cannot be deleted). Press this X, and you will be prompted with the option to either delete the app or cancel the deletion. Select delete, and you will successfully delete the app.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades