Apple products can be really expensive for some of us but we can‚Äôt live without them, especially the Apple iPods. For those that want to keep their iPods healthy and up to date, it may be a good idea to know the make-up of the interior to get an idea of how you can replace or fix parts when your iPod starts to go bad. This video shows you how to open up your iPod Nano by using a very thin putty knife. To get started, place the putty knife in the gap between the metal base and white case, slowly prying the two sections apart. Eventually, the metal base will pop off from the white case. Next, undo the screws holding the motherboard down and pull the board back, being careful not to break it. You can also yank off the battery by using a screwdriver. If you pull the mother board far back enough, you can see all the parts that make up the iPod Nano.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades