In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to copy music from am iPod device to a computer. Users will need to download the program, Copy Trans Suite. The download link for this program is located in the video description. Once downloaded, double-click on the file and follow the instructions to install the program. Once installed, open the program and select Copy Trans. Now connect your iPod device into your computer. Users can manual select the songs or select them all at once and then click Start Backup. The songs can backup to a folder or iTunes. This video will benefit those viewers who have loss all their music files on the computer and would like to learn how to copy the music from their iPod device to the computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades