This video tutorial from Muaaz5903 presents how to copy music from an iPod that is synced to another Mac computer. First, visit Senuti, download and install Senuti application.Make sure your iPod is connected to your computer. You can use the application free for 30 days after that period you will have to buy it for 18 $.Once it's installed, run the program. Senuti main window will show all music files on your iPod. Select songs you want to copy and click Transfer on top menu and dialogue box will appear asking if you want to add songs to iTunes. Press Add to iTunes button. Open iTunes. Now all selected songs will appear in iTunes library. Now select your iPod from Devices category to the left. Before adding new songs to your second iPod you need to check Manually Manage Music and Videos option in iPod Summary tab. Now you will be able to add imported songs from another iPod to your current iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades