In this video, we learn how to control your Windows PC with an iPod Touch or iPhone. First, go online and search for 'Logitech touch mouse server', then download and install this software. Now, go into the software and launch it on your phone. You should now be able to use your computer and your phone simultaneously as long as you have a wireless connection. Now, you will be dragging the mouse on your phone and it will be working on your computer. You will have full functions while using your phone that you would have on your regular mouse. It will take some getting used to, but it's a great tool to have!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades