This tutorial gives a start to finish explanation of how to make an Internet Wi-Fi router with Windows Vista. With real time computer screen video and narrative, it is easy to follow along at home.
First, determine what network connections are available and in use on your computer. Once that's determined, the next step is making an ad hoc connection and naming this network.
Next, plug in an Ethernet cable to set up the wireless and return to find your LAN or high speed Internet connections under your network connections. For this to work, it requires allowing sharing of the connection.
The ipod touch lists the Wi-Fi connection. After it is chosen, reload Safari with this connection and it comes up very quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades