This is an interesting video where the presenter demonstrates how to actually play your iPod on your television by utilizing connectivity with XBox360. The great thing about this video is you actually see how the cables connect between the devices. Once connected, a brief tutorial of how to configure the dashboard follows. It's amazing how, with the right cables, one can quickly have use of their iPod on the television. The video itself is less than 90 seconds long, so you get a great tip for a minimal investment of time. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades