In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to boost the volume on an iPod Touch or iPhone. Begin by opening the iTunes program and select all the songs in your library. To select all the songs, simply press the Control and A keys. Then right-click and select Get Info. When a window pops up, click on Yes. Now click on the Options tab and set the Volume Adjustment to 100%. Finish by click OK. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device, and would like to learn how to boost the volume because their music volume is too low or they would like to have the volume higher.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades