In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add songs to an iPod without using iTunes. Begin by opening your web browser and go to the website:
[http:// www.copytrans.com CopyTrans]. CopyTrans is the ultimate alternative program for iTunes. It has all the features of iTunes, except for the iTunes Store. Download and install the program. Open the installer and select CopyTrans Manager (Free). Now open the program and ad all your songs to the program. Once your finished, click on the Update button to sync to your iPod device. This video will benefit those viewers who have an iPod device and would like to add their songs without using iTunes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades