This video is in the Electronics category and you will learn how to add or delete applications and icons to your iPod Touch. First, if you want to add something, go to Safari. If you want to add the iPod Touch bookmark to your home page, go down to where it says 'add' and press it. Then select 'add to home screen', give it a name and press 'add'. That's it. In order to delete something, press down any icon till all icons start to wriggle. Then press the small circle on the left hand top corner of the icon that you want to delete. Then press 'delete' and it's gone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades