In this video from soxfan647 we learn how to access the system config screen on the iPod Nano. First reset it by holding the center and menu. Now when it resets, hold center and rewind. This is used for testing the LCD. You can click the center button to rotate between different colors of the LCD screen. This will only work on click wheel iPods. You can even use the click wheel to go through different screens in this mode as well. This will look different on different styles of iPods. To get back to normal just hold center and menu.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades